Training: Planning and implementing of machine vision solutions (2 days)
NEW: Training events in Puchheim now available in English!
We help you to unravel the complexity of machine vision systems: Become familiar with all necessary components from camera and lighting to cables, while seeing application examples and live demonstrations.
This training is based on the directive VDI/VDE 2632 Sheet 2. It forms the basis for learning how to create optimised performance and requirement specifications for machine vision systems. This improves the communication between planners and users so that your projects not only progress smoothly but are also completed faster and with greater success. You will also learn how the directive helps you design your solution. At the end of the course you will be able to understand the interaction of all components in a machine vision system and you will know which influencing factors you have to consider while designing and assessing your own solution.
People new to the machine vision domain who need to specify vision systems as well as people planning to design or use machine vision systems. No prior machine vision knowledge is required.
- Basic information about imaging components and the application specific selection of components
- Planning an application using the standard VDI/VDE/ VDMA 28322
- Which lens and illumination enables a perfect recognition of defects or features to be inspected?
- Camera technologies and various methods for image acquisition (CCD, CMOS, monochrome, colour, area scan, line scan, 3D technologies, thermal imaging cameras, Shape-from-Shading etc.)
- Selection of suitable data interfaces
- Calculation of focal length, resolution, data rate, exposure time
- Systematic implementation and correct set-up of an imaging system
- What measurement accuracy can I expect?
- How can concerns and risks be eliminated?
- Software analysis using different systems
- Basic overview of important imaging algorithms and their use
- When to use intelligent cameras and when are PC based systems the better solution?
- Overview of the types of systems available on the market
The participation fee for this training session is 695.- Euro - including the VDI/VDE guideline 2632, sheet 2 for the application of a specification sheet for machine vision systems.