Product Training: Solving applications with Teledyne DALSA Sherlock (2 days)
By using the DALSA Sherlock software, you can create more complex and faster applications as well as multi-camera applications including area scan cameras, line scan cameras or 3D profile sensors etc. To do this, inspection areas are defined with a mouse click and pre-processing steps as well as image processing algorithms are selected and parameterised. The tools' results can be graphically retrieved in a tree structure and linked to further operations and programme steps via drag & drop. For more experienced users, the highly comprehensive yet easy-to-use software offers even more flexibility and performance on PC systems.
Planners and developers of machine vision solutions without prior knowledge of Teledyne DALSA's Sherlock software. Basic machine vision knowledge and basic programming skills are recommended.
- Image acquisition and handling multiple ROIs
- Image data scaling and calibration
- Tracking and dynamic recalculation of inspection areas
- Getting to know various tools, such as measurement tools, text recognition (OCR), object detection, code reading, colour inspection, contour inspection, blob detection, computational imaging etc.
- Communication options with PLC, robots etc.
- Creating complete sample applications ranging from image acquisition, calibration, positioning, evaluation to communication
- Writing log files and storing images
- Create your own graphical user interfaces using the Sherlock GUI Builder
2-day training course
The participation fee for this training session is 895.- Euro.