The Goldeye has been designed to produce an excellent image with very low noise by incorporating 14-bit image processing and numerous onboard image correction features. Coupled with the thermoelectric cooling system this achieves outstanding, low-noise image quality that is constant, independent of the ambient temperature.
Allied Vision Goldeye
High-performance InGaAs sensor sensitive in the NIR/SWIR spectral range
The Allied Vision Goldeye cameras produce outstanding low-noise images with a high dynamic range, thanks to a high sensitivity InGaAs sensor with active thermoelectric cooling (TEC). A version with additional external cooling (COOL) is also available, optimised for applications that require long exposure times. In combination with 14-bit image processing and numerous onboard image correction features, Goldeye cameras produce an outstanding low-noise image quality.
All the cameras in the range have the same compact and ruggedised housing. Comprehensive I/O control and multiple mounting options facilitate simple system integration. In addition, locking functionality at all connectors enables secure operation.
Advantages of the Allied Vision Goldeye
Operating in the sensitive in the NIR/SWIR spectral range from 900 nm – 1700 nm, these cameras open up numerous possibilities for machine vision solutions. With their simple integration design, they are the perfect choice for industrial and scientific applications beyond the visible spectrum.
The Goldeye is available with two industrial connection options - GigE Vision or CameraLink. Depending on the application requirements, there is a choice between two variants of Peltier cooling (TEC1 or TEC2) as well as a model with additional external cooling function (COOL). The COOL version uses a nitrogen-filled cooling chamber that allows the sensor temperature to cool down until 60 Kelvin. The increased sensor cooling suppresses dark current noise in particular and thus enables very long exposure times of up to 10 seconds for SWIR cameras. This property is particularly relevant in particularly demanding inspection applications in the scientific environment and industry. For temperature-stable environments, the perfect choice is the model without cooling (TECLESS).
- Frame rate: up to 344 fps
- Responsitivity: 0.9–1.7 µm
- Bit depth: 14-bit
- Features: gain/offset correction (NUC/non-uniformity correction) for each pixel, defect pixel correction (DPC), fixed pattern noise correction (FPNC)
- Lens mount: C-mount
- Acquisition mode: continuous or triggered
- Interface: GigE Vision or CameraLink
- Software: compatible with Common Vision Blox
- Protection: high damage threshold against intense illumination
- Miscellaneous: available with Peltier cooling TEC1 or TEC2, additional external cooling (COOL), without cooling (TECLESS)
Markets and Applications
- Hyperspectral imaging, microscopy and OCT in medical science and biology
- Airborne remote sensing (UAVs) of vegetation and soil in agriculture applications
- Banknotes inspection in the print industry
- Quality control in food applications
- Material classification in recycling systems
- Thermal imaging of hot objects
- Picture spectroscopy in art restauration
- Human vision enhancement
- Laser beam profiling
For prices use login
For prices use login
Heat sink for AV Goldeye G-008, G-032 and G-033
- Dimensions: 75 x 50 x 45 (L x W x H ...