Online Class: 3D Imaging using the LMI Gocator (1 day)
The LMI Gocator enables you to quickly get started with 3D imaging. This complete pre-calibrated system with its integrated measuring instruments and graphical user interface can be used to execute a multitude of testing tasks. Therefore, you do not need additional hardware or programming skills to implement your solutions.
With the help of the LMI Emulator, you can develop initial solutions for your task on your own PC during the Virtual Classroom Training.
Both people new to 3D machine vision or those experienced users looking to reduce the complexity of 3D machine vision. Basic machine vision knowledge is recommended.
- Basics of 3D measuring technology: laser triangulation and fringe projection
- Technical details of the different Gocator families
- Fast commissioning and easy configuration
- Selection and use of integrated measurement tools
- Interface configuration for control and data output
- Working with Dual-Sensor-Systems
- Development and support with the help of the emulators
- Use of the 'Accelerator' to speed up the evaluation
One-day online training
The participation fee for this online training session is EUR 395,-.