Smart Infrared Cameras for Industry 4.0
The all-in-one IRSX cameras combine a calibrated thermal imaging sensor with a powerful data processing unit and a variety of industrial interfaces in a compact, rugged IP67 housing enabling set-up even in the most confined spaces.
Once installed, they communicate directly with process control, providing outstanding functionality for the practical implementation of Industry 4.0.
The smart infrared cameras can be used in different ways depending on the model and customer capabilities:
- For experienced machine vision integrators: as a GenICam compatible, thermally calibrated, industrial solution for integration into standard machine vision software solutions.
- For end users: as a ready-to-use browser-based smart camera solution, with various communication protocols for direct data exchange with other industrial systems.
- For advanced users and integrators: as a configurable smart camera solution to be customised for individual purposes.
- Newcomers to the field of thermal imaging and machine vision
- Experienced machine vision users such as system integrators
- Contact-free thermal imaging basics and know-how
- Application areas and examples for thermal imaging
- Technical details on the various IRSX models
- Optical solutions for smart infrared cameras
- Image transfer and integration into PC-based systems via GenICam
- Camera operation and configuration using the web interface
- Working with the offline emulator
- Communication with SPS, automation and control equipment via digital IOs, HTTPS, Modbus TCP, Profinet, OPC-UA and MQTT
Thanks to a powerful, user-friendly web interface, configuring the IRSX cameras as a whole as well as the image and result display is child’s play.
In fact, creating solutions for thermal imaging applications has never been easier and more efficient!
1-day training course
The participation fee for this training session is 495 Euro.