Training: Hyperspectral Imaging – innovative inspection in machine vision
Hyperspectral imaging allows conclusions as to the chemical structure of organic objects for identification and separation. Sounds complicated? It's not! Our solution offers a graphical user interface and integrates seamlessly with third party software.
During live demonstrations our experts will explain the technical background and all necessary hardware and software components using application examples.
An essential aspect of the training is the processing of image data using the graphical user interface "Perception Studio". With the help of this software, complex hyperspectral information can be distinguished using simple teaching tools, allowing different features to be separated and classified.
- Basic introduction to hyperspectral imaging (HSI)
- Application fields and examples in machine vision
- SWIR camera technologies for image acquisition
- Image acquisition hardware, interfaces and encoders
- Selection of suitable SWIR lenses and spectrographs
- Illumination for HSI-applications
- Image acquisition and hyperspectral object classification with Perception Studio
- Practical demonstrations and tests
The participation fee for this training session is 395 Euro.