Adlink's PCIe-GIE72/74 PCI Express® PoE+ frame grabber supports two or four independent Gigabit Ethernet ports for multiple GigE Vision connections transferring up to 1 Gb/s per port.
Power over Ethernet plus PoE+ provides up to 30W power and automatic detection for stable, reliable connections, reducing costs, simplifying installation and easing maintenance burdens.
- Channels: two or four independent Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE: IEEE 802.3at for PoE+ (Power over Ethernet plus), PoE protection and automated power budget control for enhanced asset protection
- Hardware: Precision Time Protocol ( PTP, IEEE 1588) enabling synchronization with multi-camera acquisition
- I/O: hardware Trigger over Ethernet (ToE) with action command (Adlink GIE 72/74 PRO only)
- Software: Adlink Smart GigE SDK, utility for PoE management, software license management (Adlink GIE 72/74 PRO only)
- Operating system: Windows 7/8.1/10 with 32 and 64 bit
- PC interface: PCI Express x4
- Power supply: up to 20/60/120W PoE power from PCIe bus/4-pin/6-pin molex connector, Powered Device (PD) auto detection and classification
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +70 °C, supporting non-drop frame capture in extreme environments