DataMan 150/260 series fixed-mount barcode readers achieve the highest possible read rates thanks to a high-speed, dual core processing engine that runs the latest Cognex algorithms. 1DMax with Hotbars and 2DMax with PowerGrid technology decode damaged or poorly printed 1D and 2D codes, despite code quality, printing method or surface that the codes are marked on, and can even read 2D codes without visible perimeters or quiet zones.
Cognex Dataman 150 / 260
High-speed reading of the most challenging 1-D and 2-D barcodes
The DataMan 150/260 fixed-mount, image-based barcode readers deliver unprecedented performance, flexibility, and ease-of-use for 1D linear barcodes, higher-density 2D codes, or direct part mark (DPM) codes.
DataMan 150/260 series models offer straight or right-angled configurations to fit into the tightest spaces. In-line and ninety-degree configurations eliminate the need for equipment redesign, and complicated wiring or optical paths with mirrors.
Modular lighting and optics make it easy to change DataMan 150 and 260 series reader lenses and lighting in the field. This not only reduces installation time and resources, but protects the barcode reader investment by making it easy to optimize performance for each application and accommodate future process changes.
- Sensor: global shutter with resolution 752x460 or 1280x960
- Lens: 6.2 mm (3 position or liquid lens, 40..200 mm), 16 mm (manual focus or liquid lens, 80 mm .. 1 m)
- Lighting: modular/field configurable Lighting: four independently controlled, high-power LEDs (red, white, blue, IR) band-pass filters & polarizing filter available
- Communication: RS232 and Ethernet interface and USB interface
- Dimensions: 42.5 x 22 x 76.1 mm
- Protection: IP65