DataMan 70 is equipped with high-performing 1DMax with Hotbars and IDQuick that reliably read label-based 1D and 2D barcodes with variations in contrast, blur, damage, resolution, quiet zone violations, and perspective distortion.
Cognex Dataman 70
Advanced barcode reading technology in a small form factor
DataMan 70 is a compact fixed-mount barcode reader providing the highest read rates for 1D and 2D label-based codes. With advanced image formation, IP65-rated housing, and a small footprint, DataMan 70 is the ideal solution for indexed or high-speed manufacturing and logistics applications.
DataMan 70 is small enough to fit in the tightest spaces, and with IP65 rated housing, it can also handle the harshest environments. An optional communication module provides the flexibility to daisy-chain multiple readers, making cabling fast and easy.
Flexible configuration options and powerful LEDs and optics create evenly-illuminated, high contrast images for short or long distance code reading, and large depth-of-field.
- Sensor: 1/3" Global shutter sensor with resolution 752x460 or 1280x960
- Lens: 6.2mm f 7.0, 3 position lens with standard or long range focus setting or 16mm f 7.0 manual focus lens
- Lighting: 4 independently controlled red LEDs (6.2mm lens) or 4 high-power LEDs (16mm lens only)
- Communication: integrated USB-C (RS232 with accessory cable)
- Dimensions: 42.4 x 22.2 x 37.7 mm
- Protection: IP65