The Lens controllers are part of the Gardasoft Triniti machine vision platform, so users have seamless access and control of system cameras, lighting and lenses within the same environment (either via conventional image processing software like CVB or via a Triniti SDK). The Triniti Technology helps monitor lens parameters like life-time and temperature.
Gardasoft TR-CL 180
Gardasoft controller for Optotune liquid lenses
The TR-CL180 single channel industrial lens controller, which has been developed in close collaboration with the liquid lenses manufacturer Optotune, provides a very accurate and repeatable control of tunable lenses.
The controllers include constant current lens drive and lens EEPROM data communications and are compatible with Optotune EL-10-30-Ci and EL-16-40-TC lenses.
A configurable PCB version is available on request for OEM projects.
The controller is fully current calibrated with lens temperature compensation. It provides a constant current Lens drive and Lens EEPROM data communications
The TR-CL series enables very fast dynamic lens control (1ms) in Machine Vision applications which require varying height objects.
- Channels: single output channel
- Configuration: via Ethernet interface or display
- Output current: -400 to +400 mA
- Output voltage: -16 to +16 V
- Supply voltage: 24 V +/- 10%
- Lens connection: 6 pin Hirose
- Compatibility: Optotune EL-10-30 and EL-16-40
- Miscellaneous: PCB version for OEM application available on request
Markets and Applications
The TR-CL180 series are a perfect complement to the Optotune liquid lenses, which are ideal for applications that have unknown or changing working distances like packet sorting and barcode reading on boxes.
For prices use login
Triniti controller for Optotune liquid lenses
- One output channel
- Configuration via Ethernet interface or display
- Output current: -400 to +400 ...