Neousys GPU computing platform series has patented thermal design for true wide-temperature operation. The effective heat dissipation design ensures Nuvo-8108GC operates reliably under 100% load up to 60°C to prevent CPU/ GPU from throttling under harsh conditions.
Rugged GPU computing edge AI platform with industrial-grade design
Nuvo-8108GC is a rugged GPU computing edge AI platform with industrial-grade design and in-vehicle features.
Nuvo-8108GC is powered by Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th Gen Core (up to 8-core/ 16-thread) CPUs and designed specifically to support a high-end 250W NVIDIA graphics card. It offers tremendous GPU power up to 14 TFLOPS in FP32 for emerging GPU-accelerated edge computing, such as deep learning, virtual reality, autonomous driving, vision inspection and surveillance/ security.
Equipped with 2x Gigabit Ethernet and 8x USB 3.1 ports it is ready for multi-camera support required in a wide range of machine vision solutions. All front-accessible ports feature screw-lock mechanisms for secure cable connections.
Neousys edge AI computing solutions offer unparalleled performances with patented heat dissipation to ensure CPU/GPU do not thermal-throttle combined with a reliable power design, damping brackets for vibration and shock resistance to make it steady and rock-solid in various conditions.
Reasons to choose the Neousys Nuvo-8108GC
The Neousys GPU computing platform series has front-accessible Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.1 Gen2/ Gen1 ports that feature screw-lock mechanisms for securing cable connections, making it ideal for in-vehicle and harsh industrial environments.
The power delivery design of Nuvo-8108GC is capable of handling a graphics card power consumption up to 250W for edge AI applications. It supports 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control; making it feasible to be deployed on a vehicle and directly power it via the vehicle’s electrical power system.
In addition to the x16 PCIe slot (8-lanes) for GPU installation, Nuvo-8108GC has other two x8 PCIe slots (4-lanes) and one x16 PCIe slot (8-lanes) for expansion cards to extend function sets like data collection,analytics and communication.
Nuvo-8108GC comes with patented damping brackets and it can withstand up to 3 Grms to protect the system against vibration when deployed in an in-vehicle environment. The system is also compliant with the MIL-STD-810G standard.
- Processor: Supports Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th Gen Core i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Memory: Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- Graphic card: Supports an NVIDIA RTX 30 series graphics card
- Display: 1x VGA, 1x DVI-D, 1x DisplayPort
- Interface GigE: 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- Interface USB: 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 (10 Gbps) , 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 (5 Gbps) , 1x USB 2.0 (internal for dongle use)
- Storage: 1x hot-swappable HDD tray for 2.5" HDD/ SSD installation 1x Internal SATA port for 2.5" HDD/ SSD installation, supporting RAID 0/ 1
- Expansion interfaces: Two x16 (8-lanes), two x8 (4-lanes), Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards; 1x M.2 M key, 1x M.2 B key and 2x full-size mini-PCIe sockets
- Miscellaneous: Patented thermal design for -25°C to 60°C rugged operation
- Miscellaneous: Patented damping brackets to withstand 3 Grms vibration
- Power supply: 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Dimension: 170 mm (W) x 360 mm (D) x 198 mm (H)
- Weight: 5 kg
For prices use login
NEOUSYS NUVO-8108GC New model
Industrial-grade GPU Computing Edge AI Platform with 2x GbE ports, supports 250W NVIDIA graphics card
- Processor: Intel Xeon ...