With its outstanding maximum open aperture of just f/0.95, the ONYX lens is optimised for demanding low-light and high-speed imaging applications.
Extremely fast and perfect for low-light and high-speed applications
Schneider-Kreuznach ONYX is an extremely fast 1” C-Mount lens. With an f/0.95 maximum aperture, it is optimised for demanding low-light imaging applications. The robust mechanical design and fixing screws for both focus and iris make it suitable for use in harsh industrial environments.
Reasons for the Schneider-Kreuznach ONYX lens
- Maximum image circle: 16 mm
- Focal length: 25 mm
- Aperture: f/0.95
- M.O.D.: 133 mm
- Filter thread: M39 x 0.5
- Interface: C-mount
- Miscellaneous: Lockable focus and iris setting
Markets and Applications
- High-speed imaging
- Low-light applications
Renaming of Schneider-Kreuznach lenses
In order to make information more accessible, Schneider-Kreuznach has decided to restructure the lens range and rename the lenses accordingly. Following existing names, all product families will be named after gemstones.
- You will be able to find a lens with specific features faster.
- The naming is consistent across all documents, data and on the lens.
- All features are transparent through the "descriptive name”. Our example below shows the current Xenoplan-M 2.0/28.
For prices use login
|Model||Image circle (mm)||Filter thread||Camera mount (optics)||M.O.D. (mm)||Focal length (mm)||Max. sensor size||Min. pixel size||Aperture|
|SCHNEIDER ONYX 0.95/25 C||16.00||M39 x 0.5||C-Mount||150||25.60||1"||7.00||F 0.95|
|Datasheet ONYX 0.95/25 C | 01/2022||