The video output is compatible with 1920 × 1080 full HD. The camera is ideally suited for security and surveillance applications as well as any other purpose that requires a simple device with a high resolution.
Versatile miniature size camera module with optical vibration compensation
The Tamron MP block cameras are devices with an integrated image sensor, lens, video output and control electronics. Thanks to their easy integration in imaging systems, these camera modules are widely used and well proven, e.g. in video surveillance and industrial automation.
The MP cameras feature high quality Tamron lenses with electronically controllable optical zoom. They supply comfort functions like auto-focus, auto-iris, auto-white balance, noise reduction, digital defogging and digital vibration compensation. The industrial grade colour image sensor provides Full HD (1920x1080) video at 60 fps.
Advantages of the Tamron MP series
The combination of Tamron's proprietary optical design and advanced low-reflection coating technology ensures high image contrast without colour blur.
The miniature size helps to integrate the camera into setups with physical space restrictions. The compact size and lightweight construction also enables re-use of existing protective housings and saves installation space, which is particularly interesting for the design of very compact OEM solutions.
- Sensor: Sony IMX265 global shutter or OMNI OV4689 with rolling shutter
- Resolution: full HD 1920x1080
- Features: various picture effects: e-flip, black & white, mirror image, colour enhancement, privacy zone masking, picture freeze, temperature readout
- Focus: auto, one push, manual, AF sensitivity selectable
- Zoom: 10x or 30x (model dependent)
- I/O: digital Y,Pb,Pr 4:2:2 LVDS
- Interface: single cable for HD video signals plus VISCA communication and power supply
Markets and Applications
- Intelligent monitoring for traffic applications
- Flexible surveillance options for outdoor security systems
- High-quality images and easy integration for video conferencing and broadcasting
- Capable imaging device for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)
For prices use login
|Model||Resolution (MP)||Frame rate (Hz)||Interface||Sensor type||Horizontal res. (Px)||Vertical res. (Px)||Manufacturer||Sensor format|
|TAMRON MP1010M-VC||2.0||25.0, 30.0, 50.0, 60.0||LVDS||CMOS||1920||1080||Tamron||1/3"|
|TAMRON MP1110M-VC||2.0||25.0, 30.0, 50.0, 60.0||LVDS||CMOS||1920||1080||Tamron||1/3"|
|TAMRON MP2030M-GS New model||2.0||25.0, 30.0, 50.0, 60.0||LVDS||CMOS||1920||1080||Tamron||1/1.8"|