Aerial imaging and ground surveillance camera
The Vieworks VX series has been designed for aerial imaging and ground surveillance applications which require photographic quality resolutions.
The VX offers easy system integration and provides 25 million pixel images as well as a Canon EF lens controller. It comes with a number of features tailored to the application, such as auto exposure, auto gain, auto focus and aperture control via the integrated lens controller.
- Sensor: high performance progressive-scan CMOS
- Resolution: 25 megapixel
- Bit depth: 8,10 or 12 bit data output
- Frame rate: 2.3 fps
- Interface: GigE Vision
- Features: autofocus, auto exposure, auto gain, auto aperture control using Canon EF controller, defect pixel correction, anti-blooming, anti-smear
Markets and Applications
- Aerial imaging with high resolution
- Ground surveillance applications
For prices use login
|Model||Resolution (MP)||Frame rate (Hz)||Interface||Lens mount||Sensor type||Horizontal res. (Px)||Vertical res. (Px)||Manufacturer||Sensor format|
|VIEWORKS VX-25MG-M5D0-FM||25.0||4.7||GigE Vision||M42, F-mount||CMOS||5120||5120||Vieworks||35mm|