The Xenics Bobcat series of InGaAs cameras provides customers with exceptional performance when working in the SWIR part of the spectrum.
The detectors can see through glass which makes the use of standard C-mount lenses a possibility, although high specification SWIR tuned lenses are also available to enhance image quality. Triggering is a common feature across the range, as is the ability to adjust integration time.
Reasons to choose the Xenics Bobcat
The Xenics Bobcat 640 is the smallest, high performance SWIR camera in the world. The thermoelectric cooling ensures that the sensor has excellent low noise and low dark current characteristics. This perfectly supports imaging with long exposure times.
The camera can be supplied with a 0.9 μm to 1.7 μm sensitivity range or an optional Visual NIR version from 0.4 μm to 1.7 μm for extended flexibility.
The camera offers frequencies from 100 to 400 images per second (Bobcat-320) and transfers its data with either CameraLink or GigE Vision. Thanks to these standardized industrial imaging interfaces, a wide variety of software can be used for data processing.
The Xenics Bobcat 320 uncooled camera is an affordable option for SWIR imaging. Output options range from CameraLink through GigE. A gated model exists which offers an integration time down to 80 ns making this an ideal camera for imaging of very hot or fast moving objects.
- Sensor: InGaAs detector with >99% pixel operability
- Resolution: 320 x 256 pixels or 640 x 512 pixels
- Frame rate: up to 400 Hz
- Responsitivity: 0.9 µm to 1.7 µm sensitivity (0.4 µm option)
- Lens mount: C-mount
- I/O: analogue out or trigger input available
- Interface: CameraLink, GigE Vision
- Power supply: 12 VDC or PoE
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C or -40°C to 70°C
- Dimensions: 58 x 62 x 72 mm (55 x 55 x 85 mm for the Bobcat 640 version)
Markets and Applications
- Night vision
- Hyper-spectral imaging
- Vision systems with extended wavelength coverage
- R&D SWIR (0.9 µm to 1.7 µm band)
- Thermal imaging of hot objects (300°C to 800°C range)
For prices use
Unfortunately, no products were found matching your selected criteria. Please use a different set of filters.