With a line rate up to 40 kHz and a 14-bit A/D conversion, the Xenics Lynx is perfectly suited to high speed scanning tasks such as online quality inspection.
Shortwave infrared (SWIR) line scan camera
The Xenics Lynx range of high sensitivity uncooled InGaAs (Indium Gallium Arsenide) line scan cameras utilise Xenics' latest technology to offer high performance SWIR imaging in a highly compact package.
Lynx cameras are ideal for a wide range of quality assurance applications. The small form factor and sensor size allow high precision imaging while supporting the creation of small vision systems at the same time.
Reasons to choose the Xenics Lynx
The Lynx features line widths up to 2k pixels. This exceptionally high resolution helps detecting even very small production failures and solve even difficult SWIR applications.
As silicon-based material only becomes transparent at a wavelength of 1350 nm, SWIR imaging is used for photoluminescence inspections in the solar industry. Material defects, inclusions or fractures are visible. These non-contact and non-destructive testing techniques enable rejects of substandard objects at an early production stage, resulting in increased production efficiency, reduced production cost and improved quality
- Spectral band 0.9–1.7 µm
- Resolution: up to 2048 pixels
- Line rate: 10 kHz or 40 kHz
- Pixel size: 12.5 µm or 25 µm
- Features: integration from 1µs to several minutes, integrate while read / integrate then read, snapshot acquisition
- I/O: trigger in and out, LVCMOS, free running or user selectable frame size
- Interface: GigE Vision, CameraLink
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 55°C or -40°C to 70°C
Markets and Applications
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Food inspection
- On-line process control
- Web processing
- Non-destructive inspection
- Agriculture monitoring
- Moisture measurement
- Biomedical and chemical applications
- Pollution and environment monitoring
- Semiconductor process monitoring
For prices use login
|Model||Horizontal res. (Px)||Max. line freq. (kHz)||Interface||Lens mount||Sensor type||Pixel size (µm)||Sensor length (mm)|
|XENICS LYNX-1024-GIGE||1024||40||GigE Vision||C-mount||InGaAs||12.5||12.8|
|XENICS LYNX-2048-GIGE||2048||10||GigE Vision||C-mount||InGaAs||12.5||25.6|
|XENICS LYNX-512-GIGE||512||40||GigE Vision||C-mount||InGaAs||25.0||12.8|