Intelligent cameras are gaining more and more importance in industrial imaging
because they are efficient, powerful and very easy to use. The In-Sight series
from Cognex is a premium product in this market segment.
As well as the one-day-workshops, we also offer two-day intensive courses.
One-day vision workshop
- Introduction to imaging & machine vision
- An overview of In-Sight vision systems
- Introduction to the software package Explorer with EasyBuilder and Spreadsheet
- Communication options with SPS, robots etc.
- The VisionView operator interface panel
Two-day advanced vision training
- Structuring vision programs using Insight Explorer (using groups, variables, etc)
- Advantages of EasyBuilder, compared to Spreadsheet
- Modify EasyBuilder tools, e.g. by adding settings to them
- Make your own EasyBuilder tools
- Using .cxd-files
- Using the SNTP functionality
- How to make your vision system running-in more efficient using TestRun
- Calibration for robot applications, internal camera calibration (lens distortion) and camera to robot (world) calibration
- OCR/OCV tool. How to implement variable Fielding for use with OCR-B fonts
- Using the Pattern match algorithm (PATMAX and PATMAX Redline)
- Using spreadsheet tools, e.g. Blob, Edge, Histogram, Image Filters and color tools
- Using communication protocols, e.g. Profinet, Ethernet/IP, TCP/IP or IO communication for external equipment
Minor subject to changes in the agenda may occur.
1 day workshop or 2 days intensive training