The Datapath VisionLC series of capture cards offer a compact PCIe low-profile design making it ideal for use in small appliances and PCs. They're ideal for use in lecture classes, broadcast environments or small devices used in the medical industry (such as heart monitors, scanners and operating cameras).
Cost-effective digital "live stream" capture cards
Datapath present their cost-effective capture card - The VisionLC range offers a compact, yet powerful, high definition HDMI and SDI capture card at a competitive price point.
Reasons to choose the Datapath Vision LC
Datapath's Livestream Capture (LC) architecture allows powerful, real-time processing and delivery of captured video to a processor or graphic card.
- Ideal for lecture capture in the education sector. Lectures can be captured live for streaming online or recorded for later viewing, making online classrooms and distance learning.
- Further applications include gaming PCs for streaming on video game sharing websites.
- Channels: multi-channel HDMI and SDI video capture cards
- Bandwidth: up to 1.6 GB/s
- Resolution: up to 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 30 Hz
- Features: high performance up and down scaling, colour space conversion, low-latency, automatic signal detection, small form factor, cost-effective
- Audio: stereo pair PCM audio via each HDMI channel at 16 bits in depth
- PC interface: PCI Express x4
- Operating system: Windows XP up to Windows 10, Linux
- Software: Datapath unified Windows and Linux driver support
Markets and Applications
- Medical environments
- Simulation systems
- Live events
- PC and gaming console capture
- Lecture and presentation capture
- Real time streaming
Timestamp for synchronisation
Datapath capture cards feature a hardware timestamp which uses a common clock across all video and audio inputs on multiple cards allowing applications to easily synchronise data from different sources.
Powerful hardware scaler and multistream technology
Datapath Vision capture cards feature a powerful hardware scaler along with multistream technology to deliver up to 16 independent streams all with independent scale, frame rate, destination and cropping region.
For prices use login
|Model||PC: Internal Expansion Bus||Inputs||Power over data interface||Number of cameras (max)||Interface/standard|
|DATAPATH VISION-LC-HD||PCIe x4 (Gen1)||Single HDMI||no||1||HDMI|
|DATAPATH VISION-LC-HD2||PCIe x4 (Gen2)||Dual HDMI||no||2||HDMI|
|DATAPATH VISION-LC-SDI||PCIe x4 (Gen1)||Single SDI||no||1||SDI|