JAI BM - B-series 1-CCD monochrome cameras
The monochromes BM cameras belong to the basic range in JAI's B-series and impress with their resolution of 2456 x 2058 pixels with a pixel size of just 3.45µm. They work with 2/3" progressive scan sensors and achieve frame rates of 15 fps at full resolution in continuous operation. The cameras also offer higher frame rates when vertical binning and partial scan modes are used. The camera uses the GigE Vision interface and outputs images in 8, 10 or 12 bit format. Models with CameraLink interface are optionally available.
Another highlight of the cameras is a GPIO module with a look-up table, four pulse generators and a 12 bit counter, allowing the most diverse input/output signals to be controlled or generated. In addition, motorised optical systems can be controlled using the auto-iris output from the cameras.
- 2/3" progressive scan CCD
- Resolution 2456 x 2058 pixels
- 3,45 µm square pixels
- 15 frames/s with full resolution in continuous operation
- Increased frame rate with vertical binning and partial scan
- Auto iris lens video output allows a wider range of light
- Programmable GPIO with opto-isolated inputs and outputs
- GigE Vision interface with 8, 10 or 12-bit output
- Optionally CameraLink interface
- C-mount adapter for using a wide rage of lenses
- Dimensions (55 x 55 x 55) mm³