The SEMIL-1300 series provides an 8~48V wide-range DC input. Along with built-in ignition control, it is feasible to deploy it on a vehicle and directly power it via the car's power system while complying with EN 50155.
Half-rack rugged fanless computer with M12 connectors
The SEMIL-1300 series is a rugged fanless computer with robust M12 I/O connectors in a standard 2U 19" half-rack form factor enclosure.
Powered by Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core CPU and coupled with workstation-grade Intel C246 chipset, it supports up to 64 GB DDR4 ECC/non-ECC memory and offers flexible mounting options to wall or rack-mount up to two SEMIL side by side.
SEMIL-1300 series incorporates Neousys' best-in-class passive thermal design for proven -40 °C to 70 °C fanless operation.
It has four 802.3at PoE+ ports, each supplying 25W of power to the connected device such as an IP or GigE camera.
Reasons to choose Neousys SEMIL-1300
In addition to the ultra-ruggedised enclosure, the system is equipped with reliable and robust M12 connectors. The M12 cable solutions are extremely cost-effective over military standard connectors and yet much stronger and reliable than most commercial cable connections on the market today.
The SEMIL-1300 leverages M12 connectors for Gigabit PoE+, VGA, 2x USB 2.0, 2x COM ports to offer rugged cable connectivity.
There are also generic I/Os with screw-lock mechanisms to guarantee an extreme-rugged connection in shock and vibration environments.
SEMIL systems feature other characteristics that make them the ideal computer platform to be deployed into volatile conditions, such as being standard 2U 19" half-rack/ full-rack form factors; having unique brackets for flexible rack or wall-mount.
SEMIL-1311J is equipped with Neousys' patented SuperCAP-based UPS containing 2500 watt-second stored energy to sustain and safely shut down the system during unforeseen power outages. It is the perfect solution for data protection and applications in unstable power environments.
Patented SuperCAP UPS ensures the system continues to operate in an event of an unforeseen power outage and effectively prevents data loss while featuring greater reliability and longevity over traditional battery UPS.
- Processor: Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core i7/ i5/ i3 CPU
- Memory: up to 64 GB
- Interface GigE: 4x Gigabit PoE+ (Power over Ethernet)
- Interface USB: 3x USB 3.1 Gen1; 2x USB 2.0 (M12 A-coded); 1x USB 2.0 (internal)
- Storage: 2x Internal SATA port; 2x full-size mSATA port; 1x M.2 2280 M key socket (PCIe Gen3 x4)
- Display: 1x VGA (M12 A-coded), supporting 1920 x 1200 resolution 1x DisplayPort connector, supporting 4096 x 2304 resolution
- Chassis: 2U half-rack fanless rack or wall-mount
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 70 °C operation
- IO: 2x COM via M12 connectors
- Miscellaneous: CE, FCC and EN 50155 certified; patented supercapacitor-based uninterruptible power backup (SEMIL-1311J); 4G/5G and WiFi5/WiFi6 wireless connectivity
- Power: 8V to 48V DC input; built-in ignition power control
- Dimension: 220 (W) x 310 (D) x 86.5 (H) mm (excl. rack-mount bracket)
- Weight: 5.8 - 6.0 kg
For prices use login
|Model||PC: Product type||PC: Processor type||PC: I/O Interface||PC: Graphics card type||Manufacturer||Dimension (depth, mm)||Dimension (height, mm)||Dimension (width, mm)||PC: Properties||PC: Storage interface|
|NEOUSYS SEMIL-1301||compact||Intel Core i7, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i3, Intel Xeon||Gigabit Ethernet, PoE+, USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 2.0, VGA, DisplayPort, Audio, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485||integrated||Neousys||310.00||86.50||220.00||Extreme-rugged||mSATA full-size, SATA, M.2|
|NEOUSYS SEMIL-1311J||compact||Intel Core i7, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i3, Intel Xeon||Gigabit Ethernet, PoE+, USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 2.0, VGA, DisplayPort, Audio, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485||integrated||Neousys||310.00||86.50||220.00||Rugged||mSATA full-size, SATA, M.2|