Choose to output a 3D point cloud, raw range data, and active infrared image, or any desired combination. This provides total freedom to work with the most suitable data output for a given application.
Odos Imaging StarForm Swift
3D time-of-flight camera
The Odos Imaging StarForm Swift is a 3D time-of-flight camera that comes factory configured to directly output calibrated 3D range data. Its exceptionally fast frame rates can be used to track dynamic scenes in 3D or accumulate static scenes to improve precision.
Sensors, optics, illumination, processing and power supply are contained in a ruggedised industrial housing. Infrared band-pass filters prevent unwanted light from reaching the sensor whilst the GPIO interface enables individual triggering and synchronisation of multiple cameras.
The industry standard GenICam compatible interface and GigE Vision connectivity makes hardware integration easy to achieve.
- Light source: 7x LEDs @ 850 nm
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Precision: ~1 cm (typical, varies with return signal level)
- Range: 0.5 to 6 m (other ranges available on request)
- Distance: various fields of view available
- I/O: GPIO interface
- Interface: GigE Vision
- Power supply: 12 VDC / 20 W (typical)
- Mechanical: optional available with M12 connectors
Markets and Applications
- Pallet management in logistics applications
- Dimensioning and profiling of parcels and luggage
- Completeness check, height measurement and proximity in factory automation tasks
- Growth observeration in agricultural setups
|Odos Starform Swift-G-1480 Datasheet||