The CHAROITE lens is suitable for use in the wavelength range from 800 nm to 1800 nm. It has been designed to meet the requirements of InGaAs sensors and is ideally suited for hyperspectral imaging applications in the SWIR range.
The standard SWIR lens for 2/3" sensors
The Schneider-Kreuznach CHAROITE is a compact 2/3" C-mount SWIR lens. It is designed for wavelengths ranging from 800 nm - 1800 nm. With its robust mechanical design and locking screws for focus and iris, it maintains its high optical imaging performance even in harsh industrial environments. A special SWIR coating and internal lacquering reduce stray light, resulting in high contrast images.
Reasons for Schneider-Kreuznach CHAROITE lenses
- Maximum image circle: 11 mm
- Spectral range: 800 nm to 1800 nm
- Focal length: 23 mm
- Aperture: F1.4-11
- M.O.D.: 63 mm
- Filter thread: M30.5 x 0.5
- Interface: C-mount
- Miscellaneous: Lockable focus and iris setting
Markets and Applications
- Solar cell inspection
- Food sorting
- Agriculture monitoring
- Geology analysis
Renaming of Schneider-Kreuznach lenses
In order to make information more accessible, Schneider-Kreuznach has decided to restructure the lens range and rename the lenses accordingly. Following existing names, all product families will be named after gemstones.
- You will be able to find a lens with specific features faster.
- The naming is consistent across all documents, data and on the lens.
- All features are transparent through the "descriptive name”. Our example below shows the current Xenoplan-M 2.0/28.
For prices use login
SCHNEIDER CHAROITE 1.4/23 C New model
SWIRON enlarger lens
- For InGaAS sensors
- For 800 to 1800 nm
- Focal length 23 mm
- Image Circle: 11 mm
- Aperture ...
|Datasheet CHAROITE 1.4/23 C | 03/2022||