Sill Optics TD
Bi-telecentric lenses for a wide range of applications
The Sill Optics TD series of bi-telecentric lenses includes lenses with fixed and variable apertures. A wide range of working distances, structural shapes and magnifications are available to choose from.
The advantage of the bi-telecentric design is the uniform vertical exposure of the camera sensor. Suitable mainly for sensors with microlenses so that no light enters at an angle other than the perpendicular (to the camera's sensor).
- Sensor size: 1"
- Magnifications: 0.160 to 10.0
- Aperture: Variable and fixed apertures available
- Working distance: 62.90 mm to 345 mm
- Camera mount: Mainly C-mount
- Distortion: max. <0.05 to 0.4%
- NA: 0.010 to 0.240
- Wavelength: 450-700 nm, 520-540 nm
- Clear aperture: 24 mm to 110 mm
- Length: 122.1 mm to 257.7 mm
For prices use login
|Model||Camera mount (optics)||Max. sensor size||Manufacturer||Magnification (max)||Working distance (mm)|
|SILL TZM 3208/0,77-C||C-Mount||4/3"||Sill Optics||0.77||119.60|
|SILL TZM 4061/0,6-C||C-Mount||1"||Sill Optics||0.6||121.00|
|SILL TZM 7000/0,16-C||C-Mount||1"||Sill Optics||0.160||345.00|