Sill Optics TDL-UV
Bi-telecentric lenses for UV applications
The TDL series of bi-telecentric lenses works with wavelengths between 365 - 405 nm or 380 - 450 nm and has fixed apertures. They are designed for a DMD (digital micromirror device) projection at a 12° angle of aperture.
The correction for a total internal reflection prism is already included. Of course, these lenses can be used for other applications in the UV-A range as well. For a better comparison benchmark with the other series, the magnification stated is for imaging onto a sensor. For DMD applications, it is the reciprocal. The minimum pixel size is 8 µm.
- Sensor size: 24.0 mm to 35 mm
- Magnifications: 0.280x to 2.0x
- Aperture: Fixed
- Working distance: 12 mm to 93 mm
- Lens mount and back flange distance: To defined by the customer
- Distortion: max. <0.05 to 0.9%
- NA: 0.05 to 0.3
- Wavelength: 380 - 450 nm or 365 - 405 nm
- Clear aperture: 24 mm to 83 mm
- Length: 139 mm to 265.3 mm