Ultra high-performance C-mount lenses for 2/3" sensors
With a pixel pitch of just 2.5 microns, the M23FM lens series offers ultra-high resolution with minimal distortion. The minimum object distance (MOD) is only 100 mm for the focal lengths of 6 mm up to 25 mm and 150 mm for the f=35 and 50 mm lenses. As usual with Tamrons industrial line up, these lenses offer locking screws for focus and aperture.
The operating temperature from -10°C up to +70°C is another outstanding feature which makes this series the perfect choice, when it comes to rough environmental conditions with high resolution demands.
- Maximum sensor size: 2/3"
- Minimum pixel size: 2.5 µm
- Mount: C-mount
- MOD: 100 mm (6 mm up to 25 mm focal length), 150 mm (35 mm and 50 mm focal length)
- Aperture range: 2.8-32 (M23FM50), 1.8-22 (all other)
- Filter size: M67 (M23FM06), M52 (M23FM08), M49 (all other)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +70°C
- Miscellaneous: Low TV Distortion