May your objects be shiny, reflective, cylindrical, very dark, or all at once: Zivid Two comes with artifact reduction technology (ART) and 3D high-dynamic range (HDR) imaging to enable you to see the whole scene with one 3D colour point cloud.
Structured light 3D colour cameras
See more. Do more. This is what Zivid offers with their second-generation colour 3D cameras - the Zivid Two. Just like Zivid One+, the new Two gives your robots human-like vision for pick and place applications.
The new camera comes in an ultra-small form factor and weighs only 880 grams, making it the perfect fit for robots. The point cloud quality stands for itself and defines industry standards, acquiring data in an unrivalled speed.
You can output colour images, which gives you the advantage to segment your data also based on colour information. Additionally, the data acquisition time is independent of the object colours. Where for example a red laser on a blue object requires huge integration times, with the white LED projector of the Zivid Two the integration time is independent of the colour of your objects.
The dimension trueness comes with an error of less than 0.2% (mean) and less than 0.1% (standard deviation). These values are improvable with Zivids new in-field calibration. Your advantage: even the most demanding pick and place or random bin picking applications are possible to solve with Zivid Two.
Most picking applications have a direct relation of the return on invest to the cycling time of the vision system. Zivid improved the capture time down to less than 100 ms, improving your robot efficiency significantly!
- Field of View: from 514 mm x 321 mm up to 1426 mm x 894 mm
- Working distance: from 500 to 1400 mm
- Spatial resolution: 0.39 mm at 700 mm working distance
- Point precision: typically 60 µm at 700 mm working distance
- 3D technology: Structured light
- Resolution: 1944 x 1200 pixel
- Point cloud output: 3D (XYZ) + Colour (RGB) + SNR (Signal to Noise ratio) for each pixel
- Shutter: 1/600 s to 1/10 s
- Minimum acquisition time: 60 ms
Markets and Applications
- Quality control