Complete ecosystem to make embedded vision systems, based on the latest, most powerful Jetson hardware, accessible for all machine vision applications.
The STEMMER IMAGING software framework provides the well-known flexibility and performance for acquisition and processing also in the embedded world.
Full GeniCam compatibility opens up the most comprehensive selection of cameras to embedded systems for all interfaces (GigE, USB, MIPI) without the need for special programming skills.
The STEMMER IMAGING Modular Embedded carrier boards with processor modules are ready for use in final applications and release users from customised board developments. Equipped with a decent amount of 10GigE, USB3 and MIPI interfaces, the models are highly focused on demanding vision applications supporting a high bandwidth and multiple simultaneous cameras. Hardware I/O and a separate GigE interface provide communication with an automation controller or a connected host PC. The integrated M2 interface provides access to a wide range of peripheral hardware (e.g. SSD, cloud, etc.). GPU-accelerated algorithms for local preprocessing and data reduction are the perfect foundation for building complex distributed applications with maximum reliability and performance.
STEMMER IMAGING Modular Embedded facilitates access to the latest embedded vision technology by transferring proven machine vision standards.
Reasons to choose the STEMMER IMAGING Modular Embedded system
True TCP offload performance for full embedded
functionality with maximum speed.
- Up to 1GByte/s sustained acquisition for
vast improvements in transmission bandwidth
and image quality
- Offload processor usage and focus
processing power purely for application logic
- Optimised power consumption and heat
dissipation for better system performance
and improved total cost of ownership while
reducing the ecological footprint
Ready to use system setup without compromise
for individual and manufacturer-independent
embedded vision solutions with reduced
- "One fits all" generic driver setup enabling
almost every customer-specific system design
and retrofit solutions
- Modular interfacing with 10GigE, USB3 and
MIPI for maximum flexibility in regard of
- Futureproof investment thanks to full
GenICam compatibility for all interfaces
without any need for dedicated programming
GPU-accelerated algorithms for local
preprocessing and data reduction are the
perfect foundation to build complex distributed
applications for highest reliability and
- An embedded line scan subsystem positioned near the camera(s) releases the processing system from acquisition and preprocessing
- I/O-lines and a separate GigE interface
ensure communication with the machine or the
connected host PC
- High-speed and high-end modular machine
vision toolset for fast and powerful application
A complete ecosystem for bespoke
embedded vision systems, based on the most
powerful hardware and software selection made
accessible for all machine vision applications.
- Comprehensive project and service support
for efficient and application-focused
embedded vision solutions
- State-of-the-art acquisition system for robust,
secure and flexible processing and streaming
- Hardware-independent software philosophy
allows a change of acquisition hardware at
any phase of a project
An extensive service portfolio allows fast
assistance to build up a best-fit embedded vision solution.
- (Pre-)Production / QA
- General product consulting and support
- Memory: up to 16 GB
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC
- LAN port: 1x 1GbE (RJ45) / 2x 10GbE (RJ45)
- USB port: 2x USB3.2 Gen2 Type-A / 1x USB2.0 Type-C (OTG)
- Video port: 1x HDMI
- Storage interface: M.2 M key 2280 (except NANO variant)
- I/O connector: 40-pin header (I2S / Audio Clock / 2x I2C / 2x SPI / 3x UART)
- MIPI CSI: MIPI CSI-2 2 x 4 lane (compatible with Allied Vision adapter board)
- Power: input voltage 9~36 VDC
- Dimensions: 150 x 100 mm
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04 (Base on NVIDIA Jetpack 4.6.1)
- Humidity: 10 ~ 90% @ 40 °C, (non-condensing)
- Operating temperature: 0 °C ~ +55 °C
- Storage temperature: -45 °C ~ 80 °C
Markets and Applications
The areas of application for STEMMER IMAGING Modular Embedded are extremely diverse and can be found wherever speed, precision and price sensitivity are required.
- Sports & Entertainment
- Smart Agriculture
- ... and many more