Training: Optics and Illumination Systems for Machine Vision (1 day)
An optimised optics and illumination set-up can significantly improve the performance of your machine vision system.
In the one-day basic course you will learn how to select the correct components and how to extend the service life of your illumination, helping you to decrease operational costs. The twoday intensive course offers in-depth theoretical knowledge and extensive laboratory phases gives you the opportunity to try out optics, filters and illumination to find solutions for many tasks.
People new to the machine vision domain who need to plan, design or use machine vision systems. No prior machine vision knowledge is required.
- Introduction to the basics of industrial illumination technology, strategies to select the most suitable illumination
- Selection of suitable optics and their calculation, optical errors, challenges in measuring
- Use and application of optical filters, lasers and flash controllers
- Theoretical introduction and live demonstrations (one-day course)
- Practical exercises with own sample parts (only two-day intensive course)