The CVX Lens Control has been developed to control aperture, focus and zoom on motorised lenses via RS232 interface of a PC system.
The CVX Lens Control-P is especially designed for lenses that provide feedback on the position using a wiper contact on a potentiometer. This makes it possible to save certain settings for the various lens components and to call them up at a later time. In order to achieve the greatest possible level of precision, the CVX Lens Control-P features an error correction facility matched to each individual lens. To use this facility, each lens must be calibrated once. This is a simple, uncomplicated operation requiring only a few clicks of the mouse.
The included software enables quick and easy control of the CVX Lens Control resp. CVX Lens Control-P from a PC.
Both controls use a simple command set making it easy to implement customer- specific applications.
The housing can be easily mounted on a DIN-Rail.
Lens control with RS232 interface
- Lens control: via RS232 interface - For all lenses with motor controlled zoom, focus and aperture resp. for all DC motor controlled lenses with position information by potentiometer (CVX Lens Control-P)
- Output voltage: 5 and 8 to 12 V DC
- Housing: Compact aluminium
- Controller: DIN-Controller
- Software: Demo software included