Teledyne DALSA Sapera Essential
Vision software imaging toolkit
Teledyne DALSA Sapera Essential is a vision software imaging toolkit that bundles image acquisition and control with image processing tools to provide developers with the critical functionality to design, develop and deploy high-performance machine vision systems.
Teledyne DALSA Sapera Essential: Easy image processing
Teledyne DALSA Sapera Essential offers quick and easy access to software functions to control image acquisition, manage image memory and facilitate image processing and analysis tasks. It includes a powerful frame grabber configuration and camera setup utility plus a suite of image processing tools including a highly advanced, yet cost effective, search package that supports both area and edge- based pattern location, a versatile barcode tool for both 1-D and 2-D decoding, blob analysis capability for defect detection and a calibration tool for lens correction.
CamExpert: The Camera Configuration Utility
Teledyne DALSA Sapera Essential comes bundled with a redesigned version of CamExpert; a newly enhanced proprietary camera configuration utility specifically designed for Teledyne DALSA frame grabbers. This Windows based program provides an interactive environment to create a new, or modify an existing configuration file for both area and line-scan applications.
- Cost effective package for vision applications
- Combines powerful image acquisition functions with highly advanced pattern recognition, barcode and blob analysis tools
- Delivers maximum performance using MMX, SSE and SSE2
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows platform
- Controls, monitors and corrects the entire image acquisition process
- Enables more efficient and reliable machine vision inspections
- Provides immunity to false triggers
- Hardware independence for maximum flexibility
- High-level C++ classes and .NET support to simplify application development on Windows XP and Vista platforms
- Application specific tools perform Search, OCR, 1D/2D Barcode decoding and Blob analysis
- Modular components help reduce application footprint and deployment costs