This single channel controller offers all of the features of the latest controller technologies at a very competitive price.
Timing control down is to 100 us (pulse width), it also has safe overdriving for the LEDs thanks the patented SafeSense Technology, reduced power loss, low voltage consumption and low heat dissipation thanks the patented SafePower Technology.
More freedom in the choice of the power supply voltage as the output voltage is not limited to the supply voltage.
2 Versions are available: RC100 with push-button interface and RC120 with Ethernet interface
Controller for LED lights
- one output channel
- Configuration via Push-botton (RC100 model) or Ethernet interface (RC120 model)
- Max. output current per channel:
pulse current up to 2 A (RC120 model)
continuous current up to 1.2 A (RC120 model)
- Output voltage 0 - 32 V
- 25 W average power
- Supply voltage 24 V +/- 10%
- Pulse width 100 µs up to 100 ms
- SafeSense technology for safe LED overdriving
- SafePower technology with reduced power loss
- Lightning connection: pluggable screw terminal (DIN rail mount)