CVS HyperInspect is a modular hyperspectral imaging system that allows for chemical material properties analysis in industrial environments. Chemical Colour Imaging (CCI) visualises the molecular structure of materials by different colouring in the resulting images. All systems are pre-configured and calibrated for fast integration in many different applications.
Reasons to choose the CVS hyperspectral system
The CVS HyperInspect provides you with a comprehensive range of all the components needed for your hyperspectral imaging task. They are characterised by their modular design. One core element is Perception Park’s software package featuring an intuitive and individually configurable graphical user interface.
The intuitive software solution saves you time and money by enabling you to develop your own in-house expertise. This also helps to keep company developments independent of external research institutes when developing your application, as there is no need to share the knowledge to be able to develop the hyperspectral solution.
Thanks to our many years of experience as a partner of renowned companies in the industrial field we completely understand our customers´ requirements ensuring their reliable fulfilment when planning and designing the systems. This includes our CVS HyperInspect use the proven standard interfaces such as GigE Vision and CameraLink. On the software side, hyperspectral data volumes are specifically reduced in order to extract only the interpretable chemical properties.
You are supplied with a system that meets the requirements of modern industrial manufacturing and thanks to standardised communication protocols your system quickly and simply integrates into an existing application. Furthermore, you save on the costs of designing the complex processing architecture which is required for hyperspectral imaging.
Hardware System Setup
STEMMER IMAGING offers you all-in-one, modular and individually adaptable systems which can include:
- Machine vision camera
- Compact precalibrated hyperspectral line scan cameras.
- Camera and spectrograph in an IP-rated enclosure
- PC with standard interface (GigE Vision or CameraLink) or embedded PC systems and Embedded processor boards
- Other useful components to enhance your system such as frame grabbers.
Software System Setup
By using the “Perception Studio” software spectroscopy level
knowledge is no longer required. The innovative software bridges
the gap on applications that could not have been solved by
conventional colour imaging, without the use of the experts.
- A modular concept with the graphical user interface of the “Perception Studio” software as a core component for the visualisation
- Perfectly suited to Common Vision Blox (STEMMER IMAGING) and Sherlock (Teledyne DALSA), compatible with VisionPro, Halcon, NI Vision, MIL and Coake.
Compatible system options (All pre-configured and calibrated):
- SWIR Cameras like the AV GoldEye
- Spectral Cameras like the Specim FX Series
- SWIR lenses like Kowa HC-SW series
- Specim N17E Spectrograph
- Perception Studio Software core components with Runtime License
- Spatial resolution: 640 or 320 pixel
- Wavelength: 400nm to 1000nm and from 900nm to 1700nm
Food industry: Distinction of meat, fat and bones
Hyperspectral analysis allows clear distinction of substances, for example chicken meat where the colour of bones and meat show a high degree of similarity. Meat, fat and bones can be reliably classified which significantly facilitates the cutting of chicken pieces.
Recycling: Reliable separation of recyclable materials
Hyperspectral imaging allows you to reliably classify material properties regardless of visual appearance ensuring you easy and precise separation of recyclable waste.
Pharmaceutical industry: 100% quality control
100% testing of substances in medical products can be achieved by applying hyperspectral systems in production lines ensuring complete control in ongoing manufacturing processes without delays.