Providing the same growing set of measurement tools and real-time visualization as LMI’s high-performance sensors, the Gocator 2100 series lets you solve complicated inspection problems at a much lower cost.
LMI Gocator 2100
Best value 3D line profiler
The Gocator 2100 series of 3D smart sensors is an all-in-one solution that lets factories improve efficiencies in product validation at a fraction of the cost of other sophisticated solutions. Providing the same measurement tools and output support available in high-end sensors, Gocator 2100 series systems can easily scale up to larger systems or higher resolutions.
Reasons to choose the LMI Gocator 2100
Single sensors require no additional controllers, amplifiers or PCs. Using LMI Master hubs, you can effortlessly scale Gocator systems to multiple sensors to handle wider targets. Gocator 2100 is also fully compatible with Gocator 2300. Systems can be easily upgraded to higher resolution sensors with no adaptation or additional learning required.
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet
- Inputs: differential encoder, laser safety enable, trigger
- Outputs: 2x digital output, RS-485 serial, selcom serial, 1x analogue output (4-20mA)
- Input voltage (power): +24 to +48 VDC (13 watts); ripple +/- 10%
- Housing: gasketed aluminium enclosure, IP67
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Software: browser-based GUI and open source SDK for configuration and real-time 3D visualisation.
|LMI Brochure Consumer Electronics||
|LMI Gocator 2100 datasheet | 10/2019||
|Manual Gocator 2100, 2300, 2400, 2500 & 2800 Series | 220.127.116.11||