Image acquisition from up to four independent Ethernet cameras enables flexible multi-camera systems.
Neousys Ethernet frame grabber card
Network adapter with 2 or 4 Ethernet ports
Neousys' frame grabbers are based on the PCI Express interface of the PC. Two or four independent Gigabit Ethernet ports support the connection of multiple GigE Vision cameras with a 1/2.5/5GBASE-T interface.
Power over Ethernet (PoE+ / PoE++) provides high output power with automated camera detection, ensuring stable and reliable connections, reducing costs and simplifying installation and maintenance.
Reasons for the Neousys Ethernet frame grabbers
The high-speed 5GBASE-T interface enables trouble-free transmission of high frame rates from industrial cameras with sensors from Sony, AMS or Gpixel.
Gen3 PCI Express x4 interface with 4 GB/s total bandwidth.
- Channels: 2 or 4 independent Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Supports GigE Vision cameras with 1/2.5/5GBASE-T interface
- PoE capability depending on the model:
- IEEE 802.3at for PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus) with 25.5 W output and power on/off control per port
- IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ Type 3 und Type 4 PSE, with max. 90 W output on a single PoE++ port
- Operating system: Windows with 32 and 64 bit
- PC interface: Gen3 PCI Express x4
- Power consumption: Maximum 5.5 A at 12 V (66 W) from PCIe port
- Maximum 12 A at 12 V (144 W) with onboard 6-pin PCIe power connector connected
- Operating temperature: 0 to +55 °C
NEOUSYS ACC PCIE-POE425BT New model
4-Port 2.5GbE 802.3bt PoE++ Card with RJ45
- 4x 2.5G Ethernet ports by four Intel® I225-IT controllers
- Gen2 ...
NEOUSYS ACC PCIE-POE454AT New model
4-port 5GbE network adapter with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ machine vision frame grabber card
- Four 5 GbE ports; Marvell AQC111C ...