Opto Engineering SWIR
Short-wave infrared lenses made for high resolution detectors
Designed specifically to match the latest 15 µm format InGaAs FPA Focal Plane Arrays, the short-wave infrared lenses from Opto Engineering operate in the 0.9-1.7 µm wavelength region.
These lenses offer a standard C-mount thread, good image quality and a large aperture (F/# 2.0).
These lenses, mounted on a SWIR camera, are the perfect choice for a variety of applications, including solar cell inspection, imaging through silicon, biomedical imaging and other infrared applications.
- Short wave infrared lens for image circle 21 mm
- Focal length: 35, 50 and 75 mm
- Aperture: F# 2.0
- Wavelength: 0.9 - 1.7 µm
- Transmission average: 90%
- MOD: 350, 500 and 750 mm
- Distortion: -0.5%to 0.5%
- Camera mount: C-mount
- Manual focus type with locking screw
- Dimensions: length 49.34 mm to 101.20 mm, diameter 71 mm