The very accurate mechanism within the lens ensures unequalled magnification, focusing and image center stability when switching from one magnification to another. Thus avoiding the need for re-calibration at any given time.
Opto Engineering TCZR
8x bi-telecentric zoom lenses with motorised control
If the flexibility of a zoom lens and the accuracy of fixed optics is required with your imaging and measurement application, then the TCZR series from Opto Engineering is a great solution.
Four different magnification levels (featuring a total range of 8x), can be selected either the on board control keyboard or via a computer with the specific remote control software.
- Telecentric motorized zoom lens for 2/3"
- Magnification steps: 0,125x - 0,250x - 0,5x - 1,0x and 0,25x - 0,50x - 1,0x - 2,0x
- Working distance: 74 mm and 157,8 mm
- Camera mount: C-mount
- Aperture: F# 12 (fix iris)
- MTF: @70lp/mm >35%
- Length: 212 mm and 279,7 mm
- Outer diameter: 56 mm and 99 mm
- Includes USB cable in 2m length (USB mini to USB 2.0) and power cable in 0.60 m length to flying leads