Sill Optics NA
Bi-telecentric lenses with high numerical apertures
The Sill Optics NA series of bi-telecentric lenses is designed for applications where high resolution and numerical aperture is required. The advantage of the bi-telecentric design is the uniform vertical exposure of the camera sensor. Suitable mainly for sensors with microlenses as that all light enters the camera at 90 degrees (from the surface of the sensor).
The high numerical aperture enables the lens to resolve very fine details in an object. The whole series has a clear aperture of 46mm and the numerical aperture is between 0.120 and 0.180.
- Sensor size: 1"
- Magnifications: 3.0 to 8.0
- Aperture: Variable / Clear aperture 46mm
- Working distance: 96.80 mm and 100.50 mm
- Lens mount: C-mount
- Distortion: Max. 0.05 to 0.5%
- Numerical Aperture: 0.120 to 0.180
- Wavelength: 650 nm
- Length: 170 mm to 246.4 mm