Versatile USB 2.0 cameras with an interesting set of I/O features in a very small package.
- Robust area scan cameras with CMOS sensors and rigged aluminium body
- Excellent design for easy network integration
- Full HD video streaming in MJPEG format with 30 fps and adjustable bandwidth
- IP65/67 housing for harsh environments
- High-resolution and high-speed image sensors
- Easy integration into industry applications
|VRmagic VRmC-12/C-PRO and VRmC-12/BW-PRO||Data sheets||107.7 KB|
|VRmagic VRmC-14/C-PRO and VRmC-14/BW-PRO||Data sheets||103.7 KB|
|VRmagic VRmC-8+/C-PRO||Data sheets||100.4 KB|
|VRmagic VRmC-8/C-PRO||Data sheets||105.4 KB|
|VRmagic VRmC-9+/BW-PRO||Data sheets||98.9 KB|
|VRmagic VRmC-9/BW-PRO||Data sheets||104.4 KB|
|VRmagic VRmFC-22/C-PRO and VRmFC-22/BW-PRO||Data sheets||108.2 KB|
|VRmagic VRmFC-42/C-PRO and VRmFC-42/BW-PRO||Data sheets||108.3 KB|
High resolution and high frame rate cameras produce huge quantities of image data. The new RIC10 series of cameras from VRMagic utilise 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) with GigE Vision support. This provides one of the highest data transfer rates available for industrial vision - up to 1.25GB/s over distances up to 100 metres. With an impressive choice of high resolution and high frame rate sensors, the RIC10 Series can be used in a huge range of demanding industrial applications with minimum disruption to existing factory networks.
At VISION VRmagic will be presenting a new intelligent multi-sensor camera with up to six offset sensor heads.