Individual e-learning: Teledyne DALSA Sherlock or iNspect (1 or 2 days)
NEW: Virtual Classroom Training, German or English, other languages on request
With the powerful imaging software packages iNspect and Sherlock, Teledyne DALSA offers perfect solutions for a wide range of applications in different markets. Both software packages run on Teledyne DALSA's embedded multi-camera systems, also on a customer's own PC and on the Boa vision system ‒ a compact, intelligent camera from Teledyne DALSA.
The DALSA iNspect software is targeted more at users with little previous experience, enabling them to create quality inspections very intuitively in just a few minutes. Inspection areas are drawn on the image with the mouse and the tools are parameterised. A ready-to-use graphical user interface then visualises images, measured values and statistics in inspection mode.
DALSA Sherlock software can be used to create more complex, faster or even multi-camera applications. To do this, inspection regions are set with the mouse and pre-processing steps and image processing algorithms are selected and parameterised. The results of the tools are shown graphically in a tree structure and linked to other functions and program steps using drag & drop. For the experienced user, the very comprehensive, yet extremely user-friendly software on PC systems offers even more flexibility and performance.
Planners and developers of machine vision solutions without prior knowledge of Teledyne DALSA's machine vision products. Basic machine vision knowledge is recommended.
- Hardware basics of the intelligent camera Boa and the Vision Appliance hardware from Teledyne DALSA
- Basics and introduction to the software packages iNspect, Sherlock and the GUI Builder
- Communication options with PLC, robots etc.
- Image calibration methods
- Creation of complete sample applications (image acquisition, calibration, positioning, evaluation, communication, data and image logging)
- Create your own graphical user interfaces using the Sherlock GUI Builders
- One or two-day online training, depending on individual preparation, arrangements and training content
We would be happy to provide you with a personal offer for your training. These depend on the duration of the e-learning course, the individual preparations for customer-specific topics, the emphasis on customer sample parts and the number of participants.
Each participant of this e-learning course will receive the training documents, as well as practice examples and the original software iNspect or Sherlock with image sequences and solution examples in advance.