Training: Planning and implementing of machine vision solutions (1 day)
The choice of components and systems for industrial imaging is vast and quite overwhelming for many users. Which components or systems should I use to secure production quality? What details need to be considered during planning?
Based on practical application examples, calculations and live demonstrations, experienced trainers explain in this 1-day training session how a complete imaging systems can be planned perfectly, considering all technical and economic details.
- Basic information about imaging components and the application specific selection of components
- Which lens and illumination enables a perfect recognition of defects or features to be inspected?
- Which camera technology is best suited for the application?
- Selection of suitable data interfaces
- Calculation of focal length, resolution, data rate, exposure time
- Systematic implementation and correct set-up of an imaging system
- What measurement accuracy can I expect?
- How can concerns and risks be eliminated?
- Software analysis using different systems
- Basic overview of important imaging algorithms and their use
- When to use intelligent cameras and when are PC based systems the better solution?
- Overview of the types of systems available on the market
The participation fee for this training session is £325 + VAT per person.