Machine Vision Technology Forum 2019
Machine Vision Technology Forum enters the fourth round
Extend your knowledge on state of the art technology and the latest developments in machine vision within a very short time period. Learn about current trends such as Industry 4.0 (IoT), Embedded Vision, Spectral Imaging or Machine Learning and how those trends affect machine vision.
During the event, around 40 leading machine vision manufacturers will showcase their latest developments, solutions and products in a table top exhibition. Find out more about the latest innovations and discuss strategies and solutions with the exhibitors.
The Machine Vision Technology Forum is organised by STEMMER IMAGING in conjunction with the European Imaging Academy.
- The event takes place on 13-14 November 2019
- Our registration for the event will start mid July 2019.
- Day 1 and Day 2 including hotel and gala dinner: £275 plus vat, early booking rate until 13 October 2019: £225 plus vat
- Only Day 2: free participation
- Cancellation is possible up to two weeks prior to the event.
- Later cancellations will be charged at full price.
- If you can’t make it, we’d be happy to change the name of the attendee.
Day 1: 13 November 2019 – in-depth Day - limited to 50 people
- 09:30-12:00 Training sessions 1
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch break / Exhibition
- 13:00-15:30 Training sessions 2
- 19:30 gala dinner
Day 2: FREE - 14 November 2019 – The Overload Day
- 08:30-09:55 Registration / Exhibition
- 10:00-10:55 Track 1
- 11:00-11:25 Coffee break / Exhibition
- 11:30-12:25 Track 2
- 12:30-13:55 Lunch break / Exhibition
- 14:00-14:55 Track 3
- 15:00-15:25 Coffee break / End of event
15:30-16:25 Track 4
All sessions are made up of 6 tracks and the exhibition will be running throughout the whole event.
Lectures and an exhibition on state of the art technology and the latest developments
Once again, our presentations at the Machine Vision Technology Forum are as diverse as the STEMMER IMAGING product range. Both newbies and pros benefit from informative lectures from leading international machine vision manufacturers and experts. Select your individual programme and focus on the topics that are of interest.
The evening programme on the first day will focus on the exchange of ideas and networking. Enjoy an entertaining evening in a relaxed atmosphere for interesting discussions with speakers, exhibitors, experts and other attendees!
We thank the following sponsors for supporting the event.
All sponsors will present their latest developments during the exhibition.
Experts from each company are available throughout the day for individual discussions.