STEMMER IMAGING Open Day 12/13th September 2012 - "Your Day" to learn aboutthe latest machine vision technologies
21 Mar 2012
To celebrate SIUK’s 15th birthday alongside STEMMER IMAGING’s 25th birthday and to present our new facilities, STEMMER IMAGING is holding its first Open House Event. The day is designed for you to mix and match seminars, master classes, discussions and live demonstrations we have named the event machine vision “Your Day. Probably the best place to meet more suppliers, see the latest technologies and meet developers than any other UK event in 2012. At any one moment attendees can choose from a number of tracks or just browse the demonstrations and exhibits and discuss machine Vision with world experts. Making it “Your Day for machine vision in 2012.
Machine Vision "Your Day"
- See the facilities and capabilities of Europe’s leading supplier of core vision technology
- Learn about new interfaces such as USB3, Coaxpress , Camera link HS
- Meet with the world’s leading manufacturers such as DALSA, AVT, SONY, LMI, Microbus,….
- Meet the developers and attend master classes for CVB our world class Machine Vision Development Environment
- Choose from 4 tracks of presentations enabling you to get what “You want from the day.
- See a wide range of mini exhibition stands exhibiting the most up to date machine vision technology available.
- Arrange personal meetings with Stemmer staff and supplier staff.
- See live demo stations including USB3, line scan, smart vision systems & solutions.
On the day there will also be a FREE prize draw for all of the attendees to
enter and one lucky winner will receive a new iPad!
To register for this event please contact r.thompson@stemmer- imaging.co.uk.
STEMMER IMAGING has been one of the leaders in the machine vision market since 1987. It is one of Europe's largest technology providers in this field. In 1997 STEMMER IMAGING presented Common Vision Blox (CVB), a powerful programming library for fast and reliable development and implementation of vision solutions, which has been deployed successfully throughout the world in more than 80,000 imaging applications in various industries.