Precise-iris control offers benefits for machine vision users
3 Jul 2017
- Area scan camera with CMOS sensor
- Offers high speed and high resolution
- Various digital interfaces available
Developed for harsh industrial environments and outdoor applications, with up to 29 megapixels and precise iris control, the GT is a great fit for outdoor traffic or surveillance applications.
- Compact, versatile GigE Vision camera with uncompromised image quality
- Combines advancements in CMOS imaging sensor technology with a new camera platform
- Latest CMOS image sensors from Teledyne DALSA and CMOSIS
- Extremely high quality resolution and remarkable dynamic range to ensure optimized image capture from sun-to-shade
For 25 years, Allied Vision has been helping people to be faster, more precise, and more efficient in whatever matters to them. From raising production standards to detect diseases faster, proving scientific theories true, monitoring traffic intelligently or simply knowing who crossed the finish line first – with their technology and expertise, Allied Vision helps customers to gain insight by seeing more and hence be more successful in what they do.
For more than 50 years JAI has delivered industrial CCD and CMOS cameras with innovative engineering, high-end quality, and operational reliability and durability.
Teledyne DALSA is one of the largest companies serving the machine vision industry and is unique in that it is vertically integrated; from sensor design and manufacture, through image capture and processing, to software for imaging optimisations and analysis.