This line light achieves the brightness equivalent to a fluorescent lamp. The LEDs have a long service life, so the bulbs don't burn out like fluorescent lamps, thus reducing the costs for lamp replacements.
LED line lights with high luminosity
The HLND series of line lights provides a good solution for line scan camera applications that require high luminosity. Available in red and white, they provide a good balance of extremely uniform lighting, brightness and quality, due to the use of high-power LEDs. The HLND series is available with 2 different types of diffusion plates and transmission rates. The HLND-TT is a uniform backlight, while the HLND-RR is a high output light suitable for front light applications.
Reasons to choose CCS HLND LED line lights
- Colours: white (6.500K) and red (624 nm)
- Dimensions: from 156.3x35 mm to 2756.3x35 mm
- Emitting surface: from 100x7.6 mm to 2700x7.6 mm;
- Power supply: 24 V
Markets and Applications
- Inspecting for packaging defects
- Checking for defects in LCD panels
- Inspecting film resists
- Checking for lamination errors
- Web inspection
|CCS HLND series||