Teledyne DALSA Xcelera-CL LX1 - Low Cost Base CameraLink Frame Grabber on PCIe
The Teledyne DALSA Xcelera-CL LX1 is Teledyne DALSA's most cost-effective CameraLink frame grabber based on the PCI Express x1 interface. It supports single Base cameras and can acquire images from a wide range of multi-tap area and line scan colour and monochrome cameras. It is based on the proven X64 Xcelera series delivering many of its advanced features in the most cost-effective package.
The PCIe point-to-point host interface allows simultaneous image acquisition and transfer with little intervention from the host CPU. Guaranteed reporting and location of data loss is ensured by using the "Trigger-to-Image- Reliability" technology.
- Hardware scatter/gather DMA transfer for data transfer with no CPU overhead
- On-line sorting of multiple tapped cameras
- Software interrupts for acquisition and data management
- Serial COM port interface for communication with camera
- Power over CameraLink support
- Supports Common Vision Blox, Teledyne DALSA Sapera LT and Teledyne DALSA Sapera Essential
- Transfer rates of up to 185 MB/s via PCIe x1 interface
- 85 MHz CameraLink input
- 1 trigger input (TTL, RS422 or opto-isolated)
- 1 dual quadrature shaft encoder (Phase A/B, opto-isolated)
Teledyne DALSA Trigger to Image Reliability
|Model||PC-interface||Inputs||Power over data interface||Number of cameras (max)||Interface/Standard|
|DALSA XCELERA-CL LX1 BASE||PCIe x1 (Gen 1)||Base||yes||1||CameraLink|