Compact line lights with white or red LED
FiberOptic’s LED line lights, boast a remarkably compact construction and a very uniform illumination output. The ‘LEDLine’ series require only a 24V DC power supply and can be installed almost anywhere due to their low space requirements.
The lights enjoy a very uniform illumination across the line by the use of a specially designed cylindrical lens that is optimised for use with LEDs. The lights are equipped with a built-in current limiter to protect against accidental damage. The LEDLine series are available in line lengths of 40mm, 80mm and 150mm as well as a range of colours including white and red with a wavelength of 623nm.
Compact LED line lights
- Inhomogeneity over the line length < 5%
- Integrated, optimised rod lens
- Practically unlimited LED service life at more than 70,000 hours
- Integrated current limitation and overvoltage protection
- Compact design for low space requirements and extremely simple mounting
- Robust, black, anodised aluminium housing
- Flash operation possible
- Intensity sufficient for most line scan camera applications
- Active line of 40 mm, 80 mm or 150 mm
- Available in the light colours white and red (other colours on request)