2 megapixel lenses for 1/2" or 1/1.8" sensors
The LM-NCM is a small, versatile image processing lens. It offers an image circle of approx. 1/2" and is available in focal lengths from 3.5 to 6 mm. The lens is very stable with a metal mount and a metal housing and is ideally suited for rough environments.
- Sensor size: up to 1/1.8"
- Focal length: 3.5 mm to 6.0 mm
- Aperture: F1.2 - 2.4
- MOD: 100 mm
- Filter thread: M30.5 x 0.5 to M43 x 0.75
- Resolution: 4.5 µm
- Camera mount: C-mount
- Dimensions: Ø 34 x 45.8 mm to Ø 45 x 56.5 mm
- Weight: 75 g to 150 g
- Miscellaneous: Aperture and focus with locking screws
|Model||Image circle (mm)||Filter thread||Camera mount (optics)||M.O.D.||Focal length (mm)||Max. sensor size||Min. pixel size||Aperture|
|KOWA LM6NCM||8.0||M30.5 x 0.5||C-Mount||100||6||1/2"||4.5||F 1.20|