The GPUs offer tremendous computing power and product longevity, to take GPU-accelerated edge AI applications such as autonomous driving, vision inspection and intelligent video analytics to the next level of reliability and availability.
Industrial-grade GPU computing edge AI platform supporting NVIDIA RTX A6000/A4500
The Neousys Nuvo-8108GC-QD, a member of the proven Nuvo-8108GC series, is a rugged edge AI platform specially designed for NVIDIA RTX A6000 and RTX A4500 GPU cards. The GPUs offer tremendous computing power and product longevity, to take GPU-accelerated edge AI applications such as autonomous driving, vision inspection and intelligent video analytics to the next level of reliability and availability.
Powered by an Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core (up to 8-core/ 16-thread) CPU with workstation-grade Intel C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory, it has a strong foundation for building a powerful AI edge computing platform. It has a refined thermal dissipation design to optimise GPU performance in high-temperature environments. Additionally, Nuvo-8108GC-QD comes with a dedicated mounting bracket for RTX A6000/ A4500 to keep the GPU card firmly secured in the PCIe slot. Along with Neousys’ patented damping brackets, it ensures rock-solid operation in intensive shock and vibration conditions.
The addition of RTX A6000/ A4500 to Neousys’ GPU computer portfolio realises an edge AI platform with system-level longevity and up to 28 TFLOPS computing power. Combining proven power design, guaranteed thermal performance, and superior mechanical ruggedness, Nuvo-8108GC-QD brings unprecedented longevity, computing power, flexibility and reliability to edge AI computing.
Reasons to choose the Neousys Nuvo-8108GC-QD
Neousys GPU computing platform series has patented thermal design for true wide-temperature operation. The effective heat dissipation design ensures Nuvo-8108GC-QD operates reliably under 100% load up to 60°C to prevent CPU/ GPU from throttling under harsh conditions.
The Neousys GPU computing platform series has front-accessible Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.1 Gen2/ Gen1 ports that feature screw-lock mechanisms for securing cable connections, making it ideal for in-vehicle and harsh industrial environments.
The power delivery design of Nuvo-8108GC-QD is capable of handling a graphics card power consumption up to 250W for edge AI applications. It supports 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control; making it feasible to be deployed on a vehicle and directly power it via the vehicle’s electrical power system.
Nuvo-8108GC-QD comes with patented damping brackets and it can withstand up to 3 Grms to protect the system against vibration when deployed in an in-vehicle environment. The system is also compliant with the MIL-STD-810G standard.
- Processor: Supports Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th Gen Core i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Memory: Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- Graphic card: Supports NVIDIA® RTX A6000/A4500 GPU cards
- Display: 1x VGA, 1x DVI-D, 1x DisplayPort
- Interface GigE: 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- Interface USB: 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 (10 Gbps) , 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 (5 Gbps) , 1x USB 2.0 (internal for dongle use)
- Storage: 1x hot-swappable HDD tray for 2.5" HDD/ SSD, 1x Internal SATA port for 2.5" HDD/ SSD, 1x M.2 2280 M key socket (PCIe Gen3 x4) for NVMe SSD, 2x full-size mSATA port
- Expansion interfaces: One x16 (8-lanes), one x8 (4-lanes), Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards
- Miscellaneous: Patented thermal design for -25°C to 60°C rugged operation; patented damping brackets to withstand 3 Grms vibration
- Power supply: 8~ 48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Dimension: 170.2 mm (W) x 360 mm (D) x 201.8 mm (H)
- Weight: 5.8 Kg
|Model||PC: Product type||PC: Processor type||PC: I/O Interface||PC: Graphics card type||Manufacturer||Dimension (depth, mm)||Dimension (height, mm)||Dimension (width, mm)||PC: Properties||PC: Storage interface|
|NEOUSYS NUVO-8108GC-QD New model||wallmount||Intel Core i7, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i3, Intel Xeon||Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 2.0, VGA, DisplayPort, DVI-D, Audio, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485||integrated, dedicated||Neousys||360.00||201.80||170.20||Rugged||mSATA full-size, SATA, M.2|