To accommodate the latest RTX 30 series GPU cards into the system and maximise its performance, Nuvo-8108GC-XL comes with a brand-new mechanical design highlighting patented heat dissipation and thermal design to bring out the best in the latest RTX 30 series GPU cards and its heterogeneous parallel computing architecture.
Industrial-grade GPU computing edge AI platform supporting NVIDIA RTX 30
Nuvo-8108GC-XL is one of the first rugged edge AI GPU computing platforms to support an NVIDIA RTX 30 series graphics card up to RTX 3080. Together, the system offers tremendous GPU power up to 29.8 TFLOPS in FP32 to take GPU-accelerated edge computing such as autonomous driving, vision inspection and intelligent video analytics to the next level.
Powered by an Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th Gen Core (up to 8-core/ 16-thread) CPU with workstation-grade Intel C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory, the system is a strong foundation to built a powerful AI edge computing platform on.
Featuring a brand new mechanical design that is optimized to bring out the best in the latest RTX 30 series GPU cards and its parallel operation of heterogeneous computing architecture. In addition to the x16 PCIe slot (8-lanes) for RTX 30 series GPU installation, Nuvo-8108GC-XL has other one x8 PCIe slots and one x16 PCIe slot for users to add on high performance or bandwidth-hungry expansion cards to extend function sets, such as data collection, analytics and communication.
Continuing the heritage of Neousys' proven power and thermal design, the Nuvo-8108GC-XL accepts 8~48V wide-range DC input to handle heavy power requirements from RTX 30 series GPU under wide temperature operation. Incorporating the built-in ignition control, it can be deployed on a vehicle and directly power it via the car's power system.
Equipped with 2x Gigabit Ethernet and 8x USB 3.1 ports it is ready for multi-camera support required in a wide range of machine vision solutions. All front-accessible ports feature screw-lock mechanisms for securing cable connections.
Neousys edge AI computing solutions offer unparalleled performances with patented heat dissipation to ensure CPU/GPU do not thermal-throttle combined with a reliable power design, damping brackets for vibration and shock resistance to make it steady and rock-solid in various conditions.
Reasons to choose the Neousys Nuvo-8108GC-XL
Neousys GPU computing platform series has patented thermal design for true wide-temperature operation. The effective heat dissipation design ensures Nuvo-8108GC series operates reliably under 100% load up to 60°C to prevent CPU/ GPU from throttling under harsh conditions.
The Neousys GPU computing platform series has front-accessible Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.1 Gen2/ Gen1 ports that feature screw-lock mechanisms for secure cable connections, making it ideal for in-vehicle and harsh industrial environments.
The power delivery design of Nuvo-8108GC-XL is capable of handling a graphics card power consumption up to 250W for edge AI applications. It supports 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control; making it feasible to be deployed on a vehicle and directly power it via the vehicle’s electrical power system.
Nuvo-8108GC-XL comes with patented damping brackets and it can withstand up to 3 Grms to protect the system against vibration when deployed in an in-vehicle environment. The system is also compliant with the MIL-STD-810G standard.
- Processor: Supports Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th Gen Core i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Memory: Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- Graphic card: Supports an NVIDIA RTX 30 series graphics card up to RTX 3080
- Display: 1x VGA, 1x DVI-D, 1x DisplayPort
- Interface GigE: 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- Interface USB: 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 (10 Gbps) , 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 (5 Gbps) , 1x USB 2.0 (internal for dongle use)
- Storage: 1x hot-swappable HDD tray for 2.5" HDD/ SSD installation 1x Internal SATA port for 2.5" HDD/ SSD installation, supporting RAID 0/ 1
- Expansion interfaces: Two x16 (8-lanes), two x8 (4-lanes), Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards; 1x M.2 M key, 1x M.2 B key and 2x full-size mini-PCIe sockets
- Miscellaneous: Patented thermal design for -25°C to 60°C rugged operation
- Miscellaneous: Patented damping brackets to withstand 3 Grms vibration
- Power supply: 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Dimension: 193 mm (W) x 388 mm (D) x 198 mm (H)
- Weight: 5.2 kg
NEOUSYS NUVO-8108GC-XL New model
Industrial-grade GPU Computing Edge AI Platform with 2x GbE ports, supporting RTX 30 NVIDIA graphics card
- Processor: Intel ...