CameraLink Full fibre adaptor
The PHAST is a CameraLink fibre adaptor that supports CameraLink Full (8x8-bit) and Extended Full (10x8-bit) configurations. It plugs directly into any CameraLink camera and frame grabber, extending image transmission distance up to 250 metres via LC duplex fibre cables.
The PHAST fibre adaptors boast a pixel clock range up to 85MHz, and PoCL capability for Base configuration. When paired with “ruggedised” cables, this series is ideal for challenging applications, tight spaces, and harsh environments.
- Configurations: CameraLink Base, Medium and Full
- Transmission distance: multi-mode fibre up to 250 m
- Data rate: between 24 MHz and 85 MHz
- Input voltage: 5 - 24 VDC
- Setup: plugs directly into cameras and frame grabbers without any CameraLink cables, supports PoCL
|Phrontier Phast Camera Link Fiber Adapter Base/Medium/Full Extended Full Configurations||